Monday, August 14, 2006
I just noticed that I haven been updating for years. yea. you gotta remember that my internet connection is still down man. As much as I want to update, I dunno why nothing haven been done to it. Missing chatting on msn and stuff.. all the trouble man.
Life haven been exactly great. No games – I’ve quit dota, CS. No msn – internet connection down. No life – nothing to do but somehow I seemed so busy these days.
As least I have found consolations with some stuff.. like beating Josh to the finishing line at Initial D with my TEN STARS, ONE-MAP-LEFT, LEVEL 8 ALMIGHTY-GC8V. hehe. Totally nice.
Plus. With DMP in school, life in school have been very much slack.
Plus. With my injuries, I can skip training for a few days?
The injury is not faked. I overworked my arms. Now, I cannot like swim properly bcuz I cant even streamline properly. Hehe. Sounds both good and bad.
Now julian wants some lame stuff. Then I shall include a lame joke? Hehe. Maybe I shall. One day.
Just wait.
“For the swimmers”
So lets drink to your fading health, and hope you don't remind yourself your chance of finding fame and wealth decrease with every year. Does it feel like you’re doing laps, and eating food and taking naps, and hoping that some day, perhaps, your life will hold some cheer.
Ah! Coach david is pressing me to train again. Yes I will. But it will take time for me to start rolling into hardcore training.(like 8x a week? Enough?)
Training is a tough thing. I dunno how people survive with all that training and life.. good luck to them.
-
One day you'll be the one crying..# ;