<body> Do you even care
...ME

jiahao
the breaststroker.

...LINKS

ICE ANGEL
Google
GameIPlay
Msn

 

...ARCHIVES
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • December 2006
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007

  • ...TAGBOARD



     

    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER:  ice angel


     

    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org

    Monday, August 28, 2006


    Update v0.03


    The “unlucky” week

    Definitely, I have been hitting rough patches here and there these few days. Let me go down the list.

    First, I got myself a sprained thumb for Wednesdays lunch. I was playing soccer with frens and all. And suddenly got a rugger come to the turf to action with his rugby ball. Heard he isnt that good in rugby. But who cares. I just want to have the ball on my leg. So we began kicking here and there. The rugger wasnt really happy about this, but he is momentarily ignored. So kick here and there. There and here. Finally when I wasn’t prepared, a flying rugby ball freakin flew to me. Instinctively, I used my hand to block. There it goes, my sprained thumb due to my unsuccessful attempt to block the ball.

    Thats not all for Wednesday…

    When there is lunch, there should be dinner. After the hours of intensive noobing around the Astroturf under the stupid sun, I feel real thirsty; went to the bubble tea shop. I had TWO cups of bubble tea (mango ice blended = all-time-fav-flavor and mango milk tea = as recommended by Julian) I am not quite used to milk and tea together, however, as it was mango flavor, its still nice to me… while ned followed me to take bus from the same bus stop, the rest walked towards j8 for the mrt. Ahem. So, as ya all know, my right thumb is sprained. So only left left hand. So I msged someone with it. While I was msging, my wallet is in my right hand. As it was injured, I couldn't grip it tightly, so it probably fell. I didnt notice my wallets gone until I left the bus and took a 3min walk home. At my door, then I realized my wallets gone. So I called the bus interchange to report loss. Soon enough, they called back and said it was found. I was actually surprised. Even ned was shocked by this. So I went to collect it with my mum. – with a pack of ice around my right hand.

    I was telling myself that I would quit initial D if I didnt get my wallet this time round. If I didn’t, I would be losing my gc8v the SECOND time round. And josh can gloat again.

    The “mails”

    I have to thank the funny people who have been sending me those chain mails and those that really sounded real good. One thing… I hate Audrey bcuz of all the funny tests she ask me to complete. I didn’t bother to do it after the second one she sent. I hate friendster too. Obviously one idiot used my email add to create a friendster account. I received quite an interesting mail on the 5 lessons one. I forgot who sent, but definitely I enjoyed it.

    For “lamer”

    Ah! Actually I really want to help you post a few interesting stuff… however, its like I forgot your account and stuff. So I couldn’t do anything. So I will be putting them here and you can ask people come view it from here. Hehe. Free advertisement for my blog!

    Ill make a short one…

    Ok… this joke is not mine. Its from my friend named guo wei. But its funny, so who cares. I acknowledged liao.

    Here it goes:

    One guy enters a toilet and starts to pee into the urinal. Then following him was another fellow in jacket. Jacket man then goes close to the urinal next to the first guy and started staring at him. The first guy, disturbed by jacket man’s glare, asks if anythings wrong. Jacket man then says, “can u help me unzip my pants? I needa pee urgently.”

    First man scans the jacket man from head to toe and realizes that he does not have arms and thus replied, “ I see your difficulties” and promptly agreed.

    Then, the jacket man requested again, mind helping me take aim? First guy found no reason to turn down a helpless guy and hence agreed.

    When he was pulling out his #@%$, he sees sores and pus on it, but he kept quiet and did wad was expected of him. After finishing, he kept it, zipped up, and went to wash his hand. Then he turns to the man in jacket and asks, “wads with all those sores and pus?”

    Jacket man unzipped his jacket, revealing his arms, stretched it out and said, “ I dunno, but I definitely dun want to touch it…”

    Xxxx end xxxX

     - One day you'll be the one crying..# ;


    Free file hosting by Ripway.com