<body> Do you even care
...ME

jiahao
the breaststroker.

...LINKS

ICE ANGEL
Google
GameIPlay
Msn

 

...ARCHIVES
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • December 2006
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007

  • ...TAGBOARD



     

    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER:  ice angel


     

    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org

    Thursday, April 19, 2007


    Whats at stake today?

    "Which is better? the Cockroach or Me?" by IceCube, inspired by Mrs. N.Albar

    The Cockroach, know for its exceptionally ugly self, and the ability to survive so long, is indeed mystifying. Look at its slender body, its exoskeletonic wings which protects the very body of its own; to its darting legs and intimidating smell of cunningness and shrewdness. A metamorphosis to perfection. A perfect specie to survive. To outwit. To outplay. To outlast.

    Me, on the other hand, well, right hand then. I wasnt born with 6 limbs so lets rule out the manoevuerability factor here. After all, more hands make light work. More sturdy bones mean heavy work, however, still crushed by heavy workload. A pair of feet, but useless. For i'm still unable to be in other people's shoes; not worthy of comparison to the Cockroache's sensory feelers. A advantageous feature, finally, is the ability to sweat. Who ever saw a Cockroach sweat? Sweat would enable me to tear lesser. Mentioning tear, i have lacrimal ducts to drain it away. Unfortunately not liquids of dust nor irritants, but of Sorrow. I'm embarrassed about my skeleton self. Especially the ribcage, for it has not served its purpose - protecting my vital organs - my Heart.

    Creeping about, scanning its environment, detecting smell particles in the air is its normal high-tech habit. Stealthy steps, light-hearted, and low lying; its able to make its move carefully, undetected. Eyes of cameras enable it to see 60x its body length.

    I walk around. Usually heavy hearted, heaving signs of fatigue - sighs. My smelling organ is more primitive, only able to detect smell from the roadside flowers; if i ever had the mood for it. If. Scanning the environment is another "hobby" of mine. I do it with Nick-the-man and Tay-the-man, prolly Josh-the-man at times. Well, almost. I'm almost unable to move around undetected. I forgot the invention of GPS. I do not have eyes that can let me see 60x my height. I dun need it anyway. I just need a Gem of True Sight. And i really meant True. Seeing far is not a factor, i have a camera. Seeing deep, and understanding is more important.

    Its not that i wish to lose to the Cockroach. But at least convince myself why.

    Understanding their social onvironment helps, too.
    it only needs to, look for food, survive the day, mate? Another cycle for the next day, till its death by a swatter?

    Me, would rather be like it, without the need to study. An imbuilt memory for my life. Im starting to suspect that Cockroache can move spirits to their next life. A perfect imbuilt memory saves time. We are then able to disinguish the elite and the weak by strength and wit. I have a complex life, i cant survive purely on apples; Im not God of Death(i wish im).

    Complex factors beyond speculations. Rings and circles of complications.
    We dine in hell for the day, on the day our heart decides to take a break.

    My greatest regret, is not because i lost to a cockroach, but because of my ribcage, for not fulfilling its purpose of protecting one's heart. However, it does keep its broken pieces.

    We start to die the day we are born. so does OUR hearts. SEE that?

     - One day you'll be the one crying..# ;


    Free file hosting by Ripway.com