<body> Do you even care
...ME

jiahao
the breaststroker.

...LINKS

ICE ANGEL
Google
GameIPlay
Msn

 

...ARCHIVES
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • December 2006
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007

  • ...TAGBOARD



     

    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER:  ice angel


     

    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org

    Sunday, May 27, 2007


    The Acceptance Speech(to you):

    Sister, I'm not much a poet, but a criminal
    And you never had a chance
    Love it, or leave it, you can't understand
    A pretty face, but you do so carry on

    I wouldn't front the scene if you paid me
    I'm just the way that the doctor made me, on

    Love is the red the rose on your coffin door
    What's life like, bleeding on the floor

    You'll never make me leave
    I wear this on my sleeve
    Give me a reason to believe

    So give me all your poison
    And give me all your pills
    And give me all your hopeless hearts
    And make me ill
    You're running after something
    That you'll never kill
    If this is what you want
    Then fire at will


    Preach all you want but who's gonna save me?
    I keep a gun on the book you gave me, hallelujah, lock and load
    Black is the kiss, the touch of the serpent son
    It ain't the mark or the scar that makes you one


    You'll never make me leave
    I wear this on my sleeve
    Give me a reason to believe

    So give me all your poison
    And give me all your pills
    And give me all your hopeless hearts
    And make me ill
    You're running after something
    That you'll never kill
    If this is what you want
    Then fire at will


    Thnk You 4 e VeNom.

     - One day you'll be the one crying..# ;


    Free file hosting by Ripway.com