Sunday, May 13, 2007
You made Oblivion your new best friend.
You gave me an invitation to good Ol' Death.
Ticked Anger,
Contacted Jealous.
You hired Misery, comes free with Agony.
Those were my feelings,
i ain't kidding.
Doubt visits me everyday,
"How do you do?"
I bought a blanket, to keep warm Truth,
Reality became the new outcast.
The Wait was ample, now comes Temper.
Anger and Rage, my brand new brothers.
Swimming is my enemy,
This ain't no Fallacy!
Or did i merely fall in love with my phone?
Bandaged in my whole new face,
Hey ya man, watch your pace!
Those who don't know calls me drug addict,
Man, you know the damage, it inflicts!
Drugs ain't the least bit cool,
So why the rising sales of Glue?
Supa Glue, Supa Glue,
How i wish i'm not the all-new fool.
At least it holds my heart in place too.
i've got a bow and arrow,
Watching WWE, listening to Cupid Chokehold,
Girl, i dun wanna steal the show, but
It saw me wrestling with thoughts of you.
I held myself hostage, and you,
the new reporter.
A brand new year,
A new born fear,
Birthday's with you
And you prepared a razor sharp knife for me.
(Though i've presented my heart)
God. That's not the Cake!
(You're mistaken)
As a ghost, i saw on TV,
That sleek 20-inch Chew burnt for me,
"Boy, 16, dies..."
"Girl witness calls Firemen instead of Ambulance"
Yea, i know its suicide.
But wheres the Ambulance anyway?
What's there to hide?
In hell, here i went, into a flowershop,
Come on, make a guess, what i've bought!
In packets they sold, Truth, Trust & Honour;
Friendship & several others, in many different colors.
With some like Integrity and Ressurrection.
I asked the fair lady a simple question,
"Why the expired Integrity and Ressurrection?"
I wondered. She spoke laughing,
"Who wants them?" I crumbled.
I left the shop with Conscience, Friendship
and Truth in hand,
In mind a plan.
No, they dun sell Love.
The seeds grew well, Conscience is a grey orchid,
Friendship's an ever branching money plant,
Truth, took too long to sprout,
i've reincarnated.
-
One day you'll be the one crying..# ;