<body> Do you even care
...ME

jiahao
the breaststroker.

...LINKS

ICE ANGEL
Google
GameIPlay
Msn

 

...ARCHIVES
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • October 2006
  • December 2006
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007

  • ...TAGBOARD



     

    ...CREDITS

    DESIGNER:  ice angel


     

    Brushes: Fractured-Sanity.Org

    Saturday, June 09, 2007


    A falling star
    Least I fall alone.
    I can’t explain what you can’t explain.
    You're finding things that you didn’t know
    I look at you with such disdain

    Now I’m on my own side
    It’s better than being on your side
    It’s my fault when you're blind
    It’s better that I see it through your eyes
    All these thoughts locked inside
    Now you’re the first to know

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Purple the color, that Rose on my coffin door, i've tasted hows life bleeding on the floor.

    So give me all your poison and give me all your pills,

    And give me all your hopeless hearts and make me ill.

    Im chasing after something, something i'll never Kill,

    If that is wad u want, then silence at will.

     - One day you'll be the one crying..# ;


    Free file hosting by Ripway.com